Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Bob Proctor Cruise

Hi, this is Mary Evans from Arizona.


My Husband and I just got back from the cruise of a lifetime, the Bob Proctor Cruise to the Mexican Riviera. We had a amazing time we got to meet people from all over the world. We created new friendships and found new business opportunities. We met with people from Bob's team that are helping us reach our goals like
Kelly DellaSala and
Paul Martinelle.
We saw amazing speakers like
Bob Proctor,
Linda Proctor,
Mark Victor Hanson(Chicken Soup For the Soul),
Doug Wead,
Steve Siebold,
Micheal Beckwith(From The Secret),
Rickie Beckwith
Mary Morrissey,
Wendy Soderman an incredibly inspiring woman that started her own school in Florida.
My husband and I also got to sit down with Linda Proctor and spend some one on one time with her talking abut her newest business venture, Diamond Tree.
These wonderful people have forever left their mark on my life.
The Cruise was a life changing experience. They had a Kareoke slash American Idol compatition that I entered. The first night it was cut down from 20 to 10, the next time we sang it was cut 10 to 6, then from 6 to 4 and I didn't make it to the fianal four. It was such a blast I had only kareoked 2 times before the cruise and I had never sung on a stage holding a microphone. I was so nervouse. Singing on stage has been a dream of mine since I was a little girl. My Mom never had to look hard to find me. She told me that all she had to do was listen for me, because I sang all the time. Especially after church on Sundays. I would play in the back yard and make up songs about butterflies and frogs and what ever else I could think of. Singing on Stage on the Cruise boat is just the beginning for me. I've always wanted to sing on stage but was too afraid to. I faced my fear and it is only going to get easier and easier. My confidence has sored. People on the boat complimented me non stop. It sure feels great to push past a fear and come out victorious.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to get a book signed by Mr. Procter, it would mean the world to my boy freind..please help me